Responsibilities and authority
Blue Logic wishes to strengthen our purchasing team. Thus, we are looking for a person to support our purchasing and sourcing activities. The work will involve procurement, preparation of requests, evaluation of tenders, negotiation of contracts and ensuring good implementation and follow-up of contracts and purchase orders. Ordering of components, machining operations, assembly and testing will be part of the work duties. The Purchaser will be the link between project management, planning and vendors in order to ensure and secure quality and timeliness of sourcing, and may as necessary be involved in project meetings. In addition to projects Blue Logic has a big stock program of standard products. The Purchaser will also become involved in planning and sourcing of such products. In this industry documentation is crucial, and being able to understand, specify and check reports and specifications will be part of the work duties. The Purchaser reports to Purchasing Manager.
Background, experience and knowledge base
Competency and Education
- Experienced within sourcing, purchasing, vendor handling and negotiations.
- Good knowledge of material technology and knowledge related to mechanical fabrication (machining, welding, assembly and testing)
- Experience within oil and gas and preferably also subsea industry. Experience from other industries will be advantageous.
Personal attributes and keywords
- Relevant education preferably university.
- Relevant experience within sourcing and purchasing.
- Very good knowledge of Excel and IT in general
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Analytic and strategic
- Energetic and results-oriented
- Good communication and cooperation skills
Please apply by either:
- Exciting opportunities in an expanding company
- A good and pleasant working environment
- Competitive compensation, pension and insurance schemes
or by mail: Blue Logic AS, Attn. HR dep., Luramyrveien 29, 4313 Sandnes, Norway
Apply as soon as possible and within June 18th, 2021