Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities and authority
The position as Senior software Engineer at Blue Logic will entail: Being responsible for specification, development, verification, implementation, and validation of our products. Securing the maintenance of software (SW) for our Blue Logic’s products. Following all the stages of the Product Lifecycle. You will be expected to be an active contributor in development of the SW architecture in addition to the specification and implementations presented by our partners or the BL organization. The position as Senior Software Engineer also includes managing the SW project activities, ensuring the project remains within budget and meets the requirements of the customer needs. In some contexts, this will require that you operate as a supervisor in the projects, reviewing milestones and/or completion of the project tasks and activities.
Background, experience and knowledge base
Competency and Education
- Minimum 10 years of relevant SW experience within SW design for Subsea application or equal.
- Experience and knowledge within development of products with multidiscipline content.
- Experience and knowledge within process control and subsea production systems.
- Knowledge and experience from design process, based on operation and reliability in a product life cycle context.
- Experience from the use and interpretation of industry standards and regulations.
- Experience with customer interaction and communication.
- Ability to work independent as well as being a strong team contributor.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in written.
Personal attributes and keywords
- MSc, BSc or an equivalent degree from technical university relevant to SW development
- Knowledge and experience within Engineering and the product development processes
- Skills and experience within SW specification, coding and verification.
- Experience and knowledge of standards and regulations within the Subsea industry.
- Fluent in the Norwegian and English language, both orally and written.
- Relevant competence in updated legal and contractual requirements.
- Good influencing skills
- Work closely with other team members.
- Completion of delegated tasks in a timely manner
- Solution oriented
- Service minded
- Commercial understanding and interest
Please apply by either:
- Exciting opportunities in an expanding company
- A good and pleasant working environment
- Competitive compensation, pension and insurance schemes
or by mail: Blue Logic AS, Attn. HR dep., Luramyrveien 29, 4313 Sandnes, Norway
Apply as soon as possible.